1. The environmental damage as a negative externality, the Coase theorem and the environment as a public good
2. A critical presentation of the economic instruments of environmental policy
3. The economic value of the environment
4. The optimal depletionof exhaustible natural resources and the sustainable management of regenerable natural resources.
5. Economci grwoth and the environment: how to achieve a sustainable development
6. International Trade and the Environment
7. Global environmental problems and international environmental agreements: the climate change problem.