Moksness, E., GjÃ¸sÃ¦ter, J., Wigdahl Kaspersen, I. , Mikkelsen, E., Sandersen, H.T., VÃ¸lstad, J.H.. System Formulation. Part 2: Running the model. ver. 1.20. Institute of Marine Research, Arendal, Norway, 2009 - Manual.
The ecosystem model is a demographic model that projects the abundance of the coastal cod (Gadus morhua) population in SSA 7.6 (Søndeledfjorden, Norway) in numbers by age (0 - 10 years age groups) forward in time.
- The model is running with yearly time-steps over a period of 1-50 years.
- Recruitment of 0-group cod are randomly picked by the model from a distribution of historical data.
- The total population size and the strength of the different year-classes of cod is a function of natural predators (as birds and mammals) and fishing mortality (caused by tourists and commercial) and other human activities (Eco-tourists etc).
- The cod spawning stock (SS) consists of age-groups 4-10.
- The default fishable stock consists of age-groups 2-10, however, will vary between user groups
- Several policy instruments influence the dynamics of the cod population: TAC (total allowable catch on each year-class per year), amount of bottom habitat occupied by marinas, and the number of predators (birds and mammals) which can be controlled by hunting.
|MODEL SSA 7-6-Running-Model.v 1.20.pdf (3.146.394 Bytes)
(Seite in 0,02 Sekunden erzeugt.)