The EUSBSR Policy Area Tourism Coordinators organise the 15th Baltic Sea Tourism Forum with support from: the Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Visit Estonia, Visit Tallinn and the Council of the Baltic Sea States.
- The annual forum for EUSBSR Policy Area Tourism since 2008
- This forum aims to promote dialogue, consensus building and a shared vision of the key challenges of tourism development around the Baltic Sea
- BSTF is closely linked to the implementation process of Policy Area Tourism
- It contributes strongly to the aims of the macro-regional strategy, the revised action plan and the defined actions adopted by the European Commission like EU Pathway to Tourism.
- BSTF attracts key tourism stakeholders from BSR, like DMO representatives, regional authorities, local municipalities, pan-Baltic organisations, etc.
- The average amount of participants in recent years: 70-130
- Arranged by EUSBSR PA Tourism coordinators: Pomorskie Tourist Board (PL) and Regional Council of Oulu Region (FI) with guests and speakers from all EUSBSR countries and beyond.